Book your place online - https://jplcoxford.org/
Enquires: Lucinda Howe, Quadrilect Conferences 07879 228 775 or email email@example.com
All bookings will be confirmed immediately by automated email. You will have the option to download an invoice and a copy will also be included in the email – please check your junk folder. If you do not receive the email within 3 mins of booking please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy as your server maybe blocking the automated email address.
Once bookings have been made payment is due within 14 days of issue. Please see terms and conditions below.
The fee includes:
- Two nights’ ensuite bed & breakfast at New College
- Saturday lunch at the Oxford Union
- Pre-dinner reception
- Friday night informal dinner with wine
- Champagne reception
- Saturday night gala dinner with wine
- Conference materials and access to the post event digital package (as set out below).
1 x Early-bird participation fee (bookings before or on 30/6/2022 - invoices to be paid within 14 days of booking please) £799.00 + VAT = £958.80
1 x Participation fee (bookings after 30/6/2022 ie from 1 July onwards ) £869.00 + VAT = £1,042.80
1 x ‘Next Gen’ Scholarship fee* £434.50 + VAT = £521.40 (limited numbers available - see terms)
1 x JPLC Digital Package (if unable to attend the event in person and would like access to the written papers and any recordings) £199 + VAT = £238.80
Local Authority Free Places
Local Authority Place Allocation
We have a limited number of sponsored local authority places this year (including accommodation at New College for 2 nights/meals but excluding travel).
(1) Subject to availability
(2) If you are unable to get funding/part funding from your authority.
(3) One per local authority in the first instance with a potential of a second place if available.
(4) Geographical spread taken into consideration
(5) First time attendee at the conference.
Applications will be reviewed 3rd July 2023 and allocated shortly after this.
Once the place is offered you will be asked to complete your registration within 7 days, if your confirmation is not received the place will be reallocated.
This offering is kindly sponsored by: Landmark Chambers; 39 Essex Chambers; Cornerstone Barristers and Kings Chambers
Please apply for a place by emailing email@example.com
* ‘Next Gen’ Scholarship Places
A limited number of scholarship places are available per profession, to those who are unable to be funded by their organisation, supported by our ”Next Gen” supporters’ scheme, for individuals qualified for less than 5 years and barristers below 5 years’ call. Only one person per organisation/set of chambers will be accepted in the first instance. Priority will be given to those who have not received a place before.
If you are interested in a place, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to check availability before booking as these spaces are subject to availability.
We have a limited amount of car parking spaces available this year at St Cross car park, approx 10-15mins walk from New College (you can always leave your luggage with the Porters' at New College before parking). The cost for a space from Friday till Sunday is £35 + VAT.
We recommend that delegates arrive by train or other public transport. There are park and ride sites around the outskirts of Oxford which are open 24 hours. You can park for up to 72 hours for approx. £15-£20 including bus ticket oxford.gov.uk/parkandridesites. Or alternatively you can use justpark.com to find a parking place in Oxford.
Digital Package only
This package is for delegates who are unable to attend the event in person. The speakers presenting the main papers will be recorded on the day – these recordings will be made available post-event for up to three months together with access to the speaker’s written papers. The cost for this package only is £199+ VAT per person.
Terms & Conditions of Booking
1. Delegates are members of the RICS, RTPI, the Law Society, the Bar or another professional body.
2. Registration is considered binding immediately. Payment is required within 14 days of booking. Early bird fee must be paid by end of June (or within 14 days of invoice) otherwise full participation fee will be due.
3. Numbers are limited and bookings will be taken on a first come, first served basis.
4. Once the booking is placed online you are liable for full payment of the invoice.
5. Refunds will be given for cancellations made in writing before 7 August 2023 less an administration charge of £80+VAT. No refunds will be given after this date and unpaid invoices for the full fee of any person cancelling after this date will still be due before the event date. Substitute delegates will be accepted.
6. VAT will be charged at the prevailing UK rate.
7. The organisers reserve the right to vary the speakers and content within the overall objectives of the conference.
8. Each Attendee requires their own place on the conference.
9. The organisers accept no responsibility for views expressed or contained in the conference documentation.