Book Your Place
Please use the on-line booking form below to book your place. You will need to answer the simple question at the end to help us avoid spam bookings please. You can choose to pay by debit or credit card (except amex) or we can invoice your company. Please note all early bird bookings need to be paid by 30th June 2017 otherwise full fee will apply.
Please note this form can't be used for scholarship places as they are subject to availability, please email email@example.com directly to book a scholarship place.
If you are paying by card, your details will be encrypted via a secure system and once processed your card details will be deleted. If you are paying by invoice please ensure your payment is made on receipt of the invoice.
Alternatively you can download the booking form by clicking on the icon of the brochure displayed at the bottom of the page.
Conference Booking and Pricing Information
Why JPLC Oxford?
You should attend if you work in the planning system and are a surveyor, planning consultant, planning officer, barrister, solicitor, developer with an interest in planning and environmental issues. The conference provides delegates with detailed practical papers containing in-depth analysis, advice and case studies relating to the key planning issues of the day. The weekend opens with a keynote speech and dinner in the dining hall at New College and during the remainder of the conference, there are plenty of other networking opportunities. Take away information that will give you the edge in your practice, add value to your organisation and offer new ideas to implement. Can you afford to miss JPLC Oxford?
Conference Fee 2017
Early Bird Fee (bookings made before 30 June 2017): £659 + VAT
After 30 June 2017 full conference fee: £699 + VAT
Scholarship places: £349 + VAT (limited number, subject to availability)
Parking £25 + VAT
Conditions of Booking
1. Delegates are members of the RICS, RTPI, The Law Society or The Bar. If you are not a member of these professions but practice in planning law please contact the organisers for clarification [firstname.lastname@example.org].
2. Early-bird bookings should be paid by 30 June 2017 otherwise the attendee will be liable for the full fee rate.
3. Closing date for registration is 15 August 2017. Numbers are limited and bookings will be taken on a first come, first served basis. Registrations will be accepted after this date if places are available.
4. Refunds will be given for cancellations made in writing before 8 August 2017 less an administration charge of £60+VAT. No refunds will be given after this date and unpaid invoices for the full fee of any person cancelling after this date will still be due before the event date. Substitute delegates will be accepted.
5. VAT will be charged at the prevailing UK rate.
More in this Section
26 September 2017
A Scottish perspective on community participation in planning and other issues by Kate Houghton RTPI
26 September 2017
Watch podcasts from this year's event here: http://www.jplc.org/podcasts/ If you missed this year's conference why don't you put the date in your diary for next year 14 -16 September 2018.
One of the best planning law conferences in the annual calendar - you can always expect speakers who are both erudite and entertaining, professional organisation and an unparalleled opportunity to network in the bar and disco!
Principal Solicitor, Environment Agency
The Oxford Planning Conference is an excellent opportunity to keep up, both with the new developments and thinking in a rapidly changing world and also with old friends and colleagues. It is a winning combination of education and sociability which I always make it a point to try not to miss.
Barrister, No 5 Chambers