The Joint Planning Law Conference, Oxford.
The annual event for all planning professionals. An unrivalled chance to network with your peers and debate cutting edge issues.
- Heroes and Villains: Challenge & Protest in Planning How campaign groups are using public law to challenge proposed developments.
- Fit to Frack? The Government is committed to fracking: what are the legal implications?
- Delivering The Homes We Need – The Current State of Play
- Making the Past – Delivering the Future
- Local Heroes: Neighbourhood Planning in Practice
- Legal Update: What have been the key issues emerging from cases over the past year?
- Black tie dinner with guest speaker Mitchell J. Silver FAICP, Commissioner, New York City Parks
Westminster City Council
Friends of the Earth
Herbert Smith Freehills LLP
10 April 2014
The website is currently being updated and the final programme/booking form available next week. We have held the prices this year at last year's rate and increased the cpd hours to 10! We look forw...
JPLC 2013 Is Looking For A Pianist- Grade 8 Or Above To Play At The Reception - Please Get in Touch.
29 July 2013
We are looking for a talented pianist (grade 8 or above) attending the conference to play the beautiful piano in the Master's Lodgings at Balliol during the reception on Friday evening (7pm to 8pm). P...
read more news
Who Attends the Conference?
Jointly organised by the Law Society, the Bar Council, the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors and the Royal Town Planning Institute, it is attended by 200 practitioners from the four professions who specialise in town and country planning and professionals with an interest in planning and environmental issues.
There are many opportunities for delegates to mingle and continue the debates at social receptions and over formal dinners in the Balliol College Dining Hall, Oxford.
Early Bird Bookings
An early bird fee of £599 + VAT is available until the 27th June 2014, after that the fee is £639 + VAT. Scholarships are available.