The Joint Planning Law Conference, Oxford.
The annual event for all planning professionals. An unrivalled chance to network with your peers and debate cutting edge issues.
- The NPPF and the Revised Guidance
- Housing the Nation: Changing the Mindset
- Funding Development in a Cold Climate
- Delivering a Growth Agenda: Experiences of a Local Authority
- The NPPF in Practice - Panacea, Pariah or Placebo?
- Attaining the Age of Consents: Five Years of the Planning Act 2008
- Legal Update: What have been the key issues emerging from cases over the past year?
- Guest Speaker: Tim Corner QC
- Keynote address by the Rt Hon Greg Clark MP
Director of Planning & Regeneration at Birmingham City Council
Partner at Herbert Smith Freehills LLP
JPLC 2013 Is Looking For A Pianist- Grade 8 Or Above To Play At The Reception - Please Get in Touch.
29 July 2013
We are looking for a talented pianist (grade 8 or above) attending the conference to play the beautiful piano in the Master's Lodgings at Balliol during the reception on Friday evening (7pm to 8pm). P...
read more news
Who Attends the Conference?
Jointly organised by the Law Society, the Bar Council, the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors and the Royal Town Planning Institute, it is attended by 200 practitioners from the four professions who specialise in town and country planning and professionals with an interest in planning and environmental issues.
There are many opportunities for delegates to mingle and continue the debates at social receptions and over formal dinners in the Balliol College Dining Hall, Oxford.
Early Bird Bookings
An early bird fee of £599 + VAT is available until the 28th June 2013, after that the fee is £639 + VAT. Scholarships are available.