The Joint Planning Law Conference, Oxford.
The annual event for all planning professionals. An unrivalled chance to network with your peers and debate cutting edge issues.
- The Planning Court is One Year Old
- How Many Houses Should We Plan For?
- Grow Your Own Garden City: How We Doubled the Size of Uxcester
- From Consent to Construction
- Heritage Assets and their Setting: Views from a Lawyer and a Practitioner
- Legal Update
- Keynote address by Liz Peace CBE
- Guest speaker: Ben Page, Ipsos MORI.
Non-Executive Director, Taylor Wimpey
Lead Judge of the Planning Court and President of ...
15 May 2015
We will be showing the match directly after dinner on Friday night in the newly refurbished bar at New College.
27 April 2015
Please click on the blog page to read John Walker's experience as a Joint Planning Law Conference Speaker.
read more news
View our interactive brochure
The 2015 brochure can be now be viewed online.Interactive Brochure
Who Attends the Conference?
Jointly organised by the Law Society, the Bar Council, the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors and the Royal Town Planning Institute, it is attended by 200 practitioners from the four professions who specialise in town and country planning and professionals with an interest in planning and environmental issues.
There are many opportunities for delegates to mingle and continue the debates at social receptions and over formal dinners in the beautiful surroundings of New College, Oxford.
Early Bird Bookings
Early bird bookings will be available after Easter 2015.