Book Your Place
Please use the on-line booking form below to book your place. You will need to answer the simple question at the end to help us avoid spam bookings please. You can choose to pay by debit card or we can invoice your company to make payment by bank transfer or cheque. Please note all early bird bookings need to be paid by 30th June 2018 otherwise full fee will apply.
Please note this form can't be used for scholarship places as they are subject to availability, please email email@example.com directly to book a scholarship place.
If you are paying by card, your details will be encrypted via a secure system and once processed your card details will be deleted. If you are paying by invoice please ensure your payment is made on receipt of the invoice.
Alternatively you can download the booking form by clicking on the icon of the brochure displayed at the bottom of the page.
Conference Booking and Pricing Information
Why JPLC Oxford?
You should attend if you work in the planning system and are a surveyor, planning consultant, planning officer, barrister, solicitor, developer with an interest in planning and environmental issues. The conference provides delegates with detailed practical papers containing in-depth analysis, advice and case studies relating to the key planning issues of the day. The weekend opens with a keynote speech and dinner in the dining hall at New College and during the remainder of the conference, there are plenty of other networking opportunities. Take away information that will give you the edge in your practice, add value to your organisation and offer new ideas to implement. Can you afford to miss JPLC Oxford?
Conference Fee 2018
Early Bird Fee (bookings/payment made before 30 June 2018): £659 + VAT
After 30 June 2018 full conference fee: £699 + VAT
Scholarship places: £349.50 + VAT (limited number - 3 per profession, subject to availability and qualifying criteria)
Parking £30 + VAT
Conditions of Booking
1. Delegates are members of the RICS, RTPI, The Law Society or The Bar. If you are not a member of these professions but practice in planning law please contact the organisers for clarification and to check if you qualify under other professions. [firstname.lastname@example.org].
2. Registration is considered binding immediately.
3. Payment is required on booking or as soon after as possible.
4. Early bird fees must be paid by the end of June otherwise full participation fee will be due.
5. Refunds will be given for cancellations made in writing before 8 August 2018 less an administration charge of £75+VAT. No refunds will be given after this date and unpaid invoices for the full fee of any person cancelling after this date will still be due before the event date. Substitute delegates will be accepted.
6. VAT will be charged at the prevailing UK rate.
More in this Section
25 April 2018
Sign up early to book at the early bird fee.
26 September 2017
A Scottish perspective on community participation in planning and other issues by Kate Houghton RTPI
One of the best planning law conferences in the annual calendar - you can always expect speakers who are both erudite and entertaining, professional organisation and an unparalleled opportunity to network in the bar and disco!
Principal Solicitor, Environment Agency
The Oxford Planning Conference is an excellent opportunity to keep up, both with the new developments and thinking in a rapidly changing world and also with old friends and colleagues. It is a winning combination of education and sociability which I always make it a point to try not to miss.
Barrister, No 5 Chambers