You can hear expert speakers recorded immediately after their presentations; talking about their key issues and the questions they were asked.
- Professor Sir Malcolm Grant Kt CBE, Former Chair NHS, University of York chaired by Claire Dutch, Hogan Lovells International LLP 'Healthy Planninig'
- Louise Wyman, West Midlands Combined Authority chaired by Adrian Penfold OBE, British Land 'Big and Beautiful: Landscape led placemaking at scale'
- Gordon Ingram, GIA and Annabel Graham Paul, FTB chaired by Mary Cook, Town Legal LLP 'Shining a light on the BRE'
- Martin Tugwell, England’s Economic Heartland chaired by Trudi Elliott CBE, Planning Inspectorate 'Rediscovering the Art of Strategic Planning'
- David Elvin QC, Landmark Chambers chaired by Michael Humphries QC, FTB 'Environmental Law and Planning: The Road Ahead'
- Daniel Farrand, Mishcon de Reya LLP chaired by Duncan Field, Town Legal LLP 'Planning Enforcement'
- Estelle Dehon, Cornerstone Barristers chaired by Mary Power, PowerHaus Consultancy 'Illuminating Case Law – The Legal Update'
To listen to the podcasts, click below