You can hear expert speakers recorded immediately after their presentations; talking about their key issues and the questions they were asked.
- Matthew White, Partner, Head of Planning (UK), Herbert Smith Freehills LLP – Summary by conference chairman
- Kate Raworth, Author, Environmental Change Institute, Oxford University chaired by Michael Humphries QC, Francis Taylor Building ‘Seven ways to think like a 21st century economist’
- Prof Janice Morphet, University College London chaired by Trudi Elliott CBE, RTPI ‘Brexit and planning’
- Nick Walkley, Homes England chaired by Robert Evans, Argent LLP ‘Creating a better housing market’
- Kathryn Hall, Mid Sussex District Council chaired by Rupert Warren QC, Landmark Chambers ‘Local authority planning in context’
- Prof Christine Whitehead OBE, London School of Economics chaired by Adrian Penfold OBE, British Land ‘Breaking down the barriers to housing delivery’
- Lucy Thomas, Ashurst LLP chaired by Duncan Field, Norton Rose Fulbright LLP ‘Compulsory purchase and estate regeneration: life after Aylesbury’
- Dr Chris Miele, Montagu Evans LLP chaired by Claire Dutch, Hogan Lovells International LLP ‘“And thus the whirligig of time brings in his revenges”: What future for the historic environment?’
- Jenny Wigley, No5 Chambers chaired by Paul Brown QC, Landmark Chambers ‘Legal Update’
To listen to the podcasts click below.