You can hear expert speakers recorded immediately after their presentations; talking about their key issues and the questions they were asked.
- Yolanda Barnes, Director of World Research, Savills chaired by Rory Joyce 'State of the Nations'
- Keith Holland, Intelligent Plans and Examinations chaired by Adrian Penfold OBE 'Local Plans: An Outside-In View'
- James Fennell, Nathaniel Lichfield & Partners, chaired by Michael Humphries QC 'Would You Tell Me, Please, Which Way I Ought to Go from Here? Planning Reform: A View from the Coalface'
- Rebecca Warren, Partner, Pinsent Masons LLP chaired by Trudi Elliott CBE 'A Review of the Trend towards Greater Transparency and Public Access to Information in the Planning Arena with a Particular Focus on Viability Appraisals'
- Richard Moules, Landmark Chambers chaired by Mary Cook 'Environmental Judicial Review: Pitfalls to Avoid'
- Beverley Firth, Partner, Mills & Reeve LLP chaired by Matthew White 'Interpretation of the Changes to CIL and Section 106 Legislation and Applying Practical Solutions to Speed up the Process and Improve Outcomes'
- Pat Hayes, Executive Director, Regeneration & Housing, London Borough of Ealing chaired by Robert Evans 'Regenerating Public Housing: Lessons and Best Practice'
- Richard Ground QC, Cornerstone Barristers chaired by Rupert Warren QC. Legal Update: the Key Issues Emerging from the Cases in the Last Year
To listen to the podcasts click below.